1 BIKE PER TRANSACTION & ADDRESS- MULTIPLE BIKE PURCHASES GOING TO THE SAME ADDRESS WILL RESULT IN THE CANCELLATION OF ALL ORDERS!
We went full South Beach on the Fat Ripper this year! This Miami-themed 26” Fat Ripper is the world’s only legit 26” fat BMX bike. It’s built around 26” x 3.5” Vee Speedster tires and a legendary PK Ripper-styled 6066 aluminum frame. It comes equipped with fat 26” x 3.5” Vee Chicane tires and Tektro Hydraulic brakes for immediate stopping power. When you want to have all eyes on you, hop on the Fat Ripper and bust a move.
- 6066 aluminum Floval tubing frame, internally-machined integrated head tube, symmetrical looptail rear end, seatstays wrap, 100mm bottom bracket, and 170mm-spaced rear dropouts
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks with 135mm-spaced dropouts
- Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Chicane, 26" x 3.50" tires run fast and smooth at 30psi
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with 45 Years of Radness SE donuts
- FSA Orbit CE integrated sealed bearing headset
- SE Flyer seat with SE bottle opener
- Cr-Mo SE Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- SE 45 Year Anniversary padset
- External bottom bracket
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with easy to adjust open system, dual piston, 160mm rear rotor, and 180mm front rotor
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- 35.7 pounds