1 BIKE PER TRANSACTION & ADDRESS - Multiple bike purchases going to the same address or person will result in the cancellation of ALL ORDERS!
We really upped the ante this year with the introduction of the 29” Big Ripper HD. This bad boy comes equipped with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes and a LOUD 9-pawl 16T freewheel. The frame features an internally machined integrated head tube, Floval Tubing, looptail rear end, American bottom bracket, and classic PK Ripper style wishbone plate. Combine all of this with the super grippy SE Bozack tires and this very well may be the raddest Big Ripper yet.
- Retro 6061 aluminum Big Ripper frame with Floval tubing, internally machined integrated head tube, looptail rear end, American bottom bracket, and classic PK Ripper style wishbone plate
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- FSA Orbit CE integrated sealed bearing headset
- Double-wall rims with sealed-bearing and high-flange hubs and LOUD 9-pawl 16T freewheel
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with 45 Years of Radness SE Donuts
- SE Bozack 29” x 2.4” tires
- SE Flyer seat with SE bottle opener
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with easy to adjust open system, dual piston, 160mm rotors
- SE 45 Year Anniversary padset
- SE Wheelie pegs
- 33.5 pounds