1 BIKE PER TRANSACTION & ADDRESS - Multiple bike purchases going to the same address will result in the cancellation of ALL ORDERS!
When the original PK Ripper burst onto the scene in 1979, it took the BMX world by storm & set a new benchmark for radness. Here we are 40+ years later and it’s happened again with the PK Ripper 27.5, designed by the man himself, the PK of “PK Ripper”, Perry Kramer. This ultra-cool bike features tubeless ready 27.5” x 2.5” Vee Speedster tires, sealed internal headset, internal cable routing, Tektrohydraulic disc brakes, Oakley B-1B grips, and of course Perry’s stamp of approval. This is the PK of the future!
- Perry Kramer replica 6061 aluminum PK Ripper frame w/ Floval tubing, seatstays wrap, internal cable routing, and looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks with disc tabs
- SE Racing forged alloy 2-piece cranks with 24mm hollow alloy spindle, external sealed bearing bottom bracket, and alloy chainring
- FSA Orbit CE integrated sealed bearing headset
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with easy to adjust open system, dual piston, 160mm rear rotor, 180mm front rotor
- Tubeless compatible Alex DP30 rims with Vee Speedster 27.5 x 2.5” tires, tubeless valves and tubeless rim tape included.
- Oakley B-1B grips with 45 Years of Radness SE donuts
- Perry Kramer Flyer Seat with SE bottle opener
- SE Racing snap padset
- Custom Perry Kramer PK Ripper sticker sheet
- 30.1 pounds